Commercial Real Estate Financing For Your Business
Solid Commercial Real Estate Solutions
If you find it problematic to put together the proper commercial real estate financing plan for your business, Bull Market Capital: Business Funding Solutions is here to shine a light on the situation and your solution. We offer commercial real estate financing that’s made with you in mind, meaning you don’t have to settle for something that’s “good enough.” Let us eliminate the hassle of finding the perfect physical spot for your business.
Various Options for Various Needs
What makes us the perfect choice to handle your business real estate financing needs is that we have a wide selection of products to meet the many needs of our customers and clients. Examples of real estate products we currently offer include:
- Mezzanine financing, which is ideal for major sources of revenue and equally high net worth investors
- 504 and SBA 7a loans for flagged as well as non-flagged hotels and owner-occupied properties, which also include favorable interest rates and terms
- Standard programs, if you’re in need of more traditional financing for commercial real estate
- FHA and HUD lending, for acquiring, building and remodeling such buildings as medical care facilities, nursing homes and rental properties
- Construction financing, if you’d rather build the new site of your business rather than buy up a currently existing one
Are you selling your current business property and looking to buy another? If so, you might be hoping to use the proceeds from your sale to supplement your purchase. We can offer you a bridge loan to tide you over so you don’t miss out on the perfect property because you lack the necessary funds.
Contact Us When You’re Ready
If you’re interested in learning more about the advantages of commercial real estate financing or any of the other commercial lending products we offer, our representatives are standing by to answer your questions. Get in touch with us today.
Additional Business & Commercial Financing Options:
Accounts Receivable Financing
Consumer Finance & Credit Solutions
Financing for the Healthcare Industry
Merchant Cash Advance Financing
Purchase Order Financing
Small Business Loans (SBA)
Stated Income Commercial Real Estate Financing
Unsecured Business Lines of Credit